Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sea Changes is a Best Seller

Yes! We made it! Sea Changes is officially a best-seller!
Now I can go out and buy hundreds those little round, gold stickers
that say "Best Seller" and affix them to the cover of Sea Changes.
What's that? You just had a look at the NY Times Bestseller list and
you didn't see Sea Changes?
I didn't actually say Sea Changes was a NY Times best seller, did I? I
just said it was a best seller, and it is. It was one of the five best-
selling paperbacks in New Canaan, last week. So there you go.
Bao --as you can see -- is unimpressed. Dogs only care about whether
or not it smells good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mari Meehan said...

Congratulations! I just finished it yesterday. It is probably one of the most thought provoking pieces of fiction I've ever read!

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Billy Howliday said...

Congratulations !! Your book is lying here waiting to be read, but I am going to keep it there for a few more weeks ! I will be going on holiday soon and it's on top of the stack waiting to be read !!

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Darlene said...

Congratulations! It may not have made the NY Times list yet, but it's on its way.

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home