Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love fest -- Lori and Bao

We finally got to meet our wonderful publicist Lori, who -- with her
offsider Lauren -- has been working so hard to make Sea Changes a
success. As far as Bao was concerned, it was love at first sight.

Lori knows just where to scratch, that sweet spot on every dog's back
just above the base of the tail that sends them into raptures of
pleasure.

We had a lovely visit, and lunch. And yesterday, we spent all day at
the Publishers University where I learned how much I don't know while
Bao slept at my feet. Last night, we had dinner with my brother at Le
Steak, the place that refused us service two years ago. That was fun.

But we're both tired. New York is exhausting, and ferociously
expensive. You couldn't pay me to live here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Bao is the cutest dog I have ever seen. He is so photogenic.

Your trip seems to be going well and I am sure it's exhausting but also exhilarating.

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home