Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Friday, May 15, 2009

We got a new phone! That's what all the peculiar posts have been about. This is us -- never would have guessed, would you -- at Fiesta Encantada, where we were VIP guests of our friend Jim Conley. This is the first time in my life that I ever got to wear one of those VIP tags. And they let me keep it! How cool is that? Mind you, I'm easily impressed. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Sent from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Chairman Bao, you are one cute dog.

I wandered over here from Betty's blog 'A Piece OF My Mind' because of her recommendation of your book. Imagine my surprise to discover that you, also, live in Tucson. Nice to meet another blogger who is also a neighbor.

My daughter's name is Gail and I had seen your name in comments on other blogs and it always gave me a start; at first I thought my daughter was commenting.

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home