Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Monday, June 08, 2009

Favorite Things

Bao and I each have our "favorite things" when we travel.
Bao's favorite things are cool, marble floor tiles in hotel lobbies
(he likes to roll on them) scrambled eggs and crispy bacon for
breakfast and the kingside beds at Sheraton hotels.
My favorite things are fresh brewed hot coffee, a free copy of USA
Today delivered to my room and the soap and body lotion at Sheraton
hotels.
So -- since we're enjoying a free Starwood night at the East Hartford
Sheraton -- I lashed out and ordered breakfast in bed and we've both
scored a trifecta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home