Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Friends are fun

We met Joan a couple of years ago, when we did our marathon trip to
northern Michigan, Canada and the northeast United States. Joan lives
in Williamstown. Now, there's a place I never thought I'd be passing
through again -- which just goes to show you.
We had a lovely, al fresco dinner. For once, it wasn't raining. And we
stayed at a totally charming little place, The Berkshires Motel. Quite
a change from the last time, when we stayed at a motel out of the AAA
guide and we both got fleas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Oh that must have been terrible for you an Bao when you got fleas. I had an infestation in my house from my son's dog many years ago and it took me two years to finally see my last flea. They can make you miserable.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home