Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're on the road, again.
First stop, Las Cruces -- and one of our most successful signings ever, at the Barnes & Noble.
Now we're in Albuquerque, getting ready for a signing tonight at Bookworks, a lovely, local independent bookstore. Bao's intestinal woes have cleared up nicely. I give him a tablespoon of puree pumpkin every night, and it works wonderfully. (This was the vet's idea) So I suppose you could say, All systems are go. Or going.
My iPhone stopped speaking to Blogger yesterday, so we spent all morning at an AT&T Store, where a nice, young man erased my carefully-written and saved blog, decided he didn't know what was wrong after all and sent me to an Apple store, where they got me this far. I have to say, I've been very impressed with the level of technical support I've recieved at Apple stores. These days, customer service is as rare a species as Bengal tigers!
If you also see a photo with this blog, you'll know the Apple intervention was a success!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari Meehan said...

No photo.

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home