Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It snowed. I kid you not -- about 50 miles south of Denver, the temperature dropped and the rain turned to snow. My car is not eqipped to handle snow. I am not eqipped to handle snow. I would have got off the road and waited for it to stop, but the visibility was so bad I was afraid to change lanes. Bao was asleep, and no help at all.
Anyway, here we are in Denver for the Mountains Plains Independent Bookseller Trade Show. The idea of the exercise is to make booksellers and librarians from Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Wyoming, South Dakota, Texas and Utah aware of the fact that this wonderful new novel called Sea Changes exists. You can't say I'm not trying!
Our booth looks really good but alas! Until I get home and can plug this device into my computer and download the gmail update, I am unable to send photos from the iPhone to Blogger. You might say we've been updated right out of the system. But you know what they say. In cyberspace, nobody can hear you scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home