Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Saturday, August 07, 2010


Have you ever wondered why your dog's grooming costs more than your own shampoo and blow dry?
Because your hairdresser does not wash and clean your rear end.
Because you do not go for eight weeks without brushing your hair.
Because your hairdresser does not have to give your pubic area and butt a sanitary trim.
Because your hairdresser does not have to clean your ears.
Because your hairdresser does not have to remove eye boogers.
Because you sit still for your haircut.
Because your haircut does not include a manicure and a pedicure.
Because your hairdresser only has to wash and cut the hair on your head.
Because you do not bite or scratch your hairdresser.
Because the liklihood of your pooping on your hairdresser is pretty slim.
This comes from a sign that's posted at Bao's new groomer. It cracked me up. Hope it brings a smile to your day, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy Howliday said...

We're happy you are back 'cause we did miss your stories! But I was sorry to read what caused the blog stop ! I'm sure Bao will get top medical care and yes, we are the lucky ones that are able to pay for it ! I also sometimes think how I would feel if I hadn't got the money to pay for it ...
Chris, Miss Poppy & Lily

8:48 PM

 
Blogger Billy Howliday said...

Us again !! I just loved this post !! Would you mind if I translated it to Dutch and used on our blog ?? We will mention that we got it from Bao's blog.
Chris, Miss Poppy & Lily

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Billy Howliday said...

Us again !! I just loved this post !! Would you mind if I translated it to Dutch and used on our blog ?? We will mention that we got it from Bao's blog.
Chris, Miss Poppy & Lily

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home