Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So here's what happened -- by Bao

We were doing our morning walk outside the Sheraton Petaluma. She was planning the email she was going to send the Manager, because they said we weren't "Preferred Customers" and couldn't use the Sheraton Club. I was doing what dogs do.
Suddenly, her feet got tangled in a loop of rusty wire and she fell. Her chin hit the concrete border, hard. She just lay there. I was so scared. There was blood everywhere. She called, Help! And I barked. But there was nobody around. Finally we made it back to the lobby. They called an ambulance and we went to the Emergency Room. It was just like going to the vet, except it was her who got the needles. She needed stitches. I watched. It was interesting.
Afterwards, they said we could use the Sheraton Club, to make up for the inconvience.
I think she should sue them. I mean, she sprained her knee, too. She's limping. But it hasn't stopped her. We did four wineries, yesterday. Here I am, resting. I'm just a little dog, and four wineries is a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home