Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Monterey Movie Tour

Okay, so this is what I'd look like if I gained 100 pounds. Would Bao still love me?
We're doing the Monterey Movie Tour, seeing all the places where they filmed the scenes while watching film clips. It's windy and overcast, and my clothes are billowing. Honest!
Did you know that National Velvet was filmed on the Pebble Beach Golf Course? And that the kiss in From Here to Eternity took place in Monterey, not Oahu?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fluffy Porsche said...

Here's hi to you Bao. In chinese, Bao could mean a meat bun. 1 of my 2 darling's favorite food ;)

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Billy Howliday said...

Yes !! Sure he would still love you ! Even if you would gain 200 pounds !!
and No, we did not know that about the kiss ...

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home