Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Waiting for test results

Looks like it's cancer. But where? In his pericardium? In his lungs?
They've done blood tests, urine tests and chest x-rays. Now we're
waiting for the consultation with oncology.
Bao is rather enjoying the to and fro of dogs and people in waiting
area, which is spacious and comfortable. As far as he's concerned,
it's just another outing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Keeping my fingers crossed.

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Billy Howliday said...

We'll be thinking of both of you and keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully they will find out soon what type of cancer it is and can start with the treatment. It's nice to read that Bao is not upset by all these things happening around him now.
Chris, Miss Poppy and Lily

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Billy Howliday said...

OMG, You scared me this morning ! Since Bao is having his problems, the first thing I do every morning, is check this blog and this morning ... I got a message on my screen that the blog was deleted !! I can't describe what went through my head. I hope everything is ok (in these circumstances) and I'll be reading here some news soon.
Chris, Miss Poppy and Lily

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home