Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Friday, February 23, 2007


Don't you love this photo?
It was taken by our friends Bill and Charlotte at Ten Chimneys, in Wisconsin. I'd have shared it sooner, but it's taken me this long to figure out how to get the photograph from my scanner to the blog. Ah, technology!
I was reading something about how all of our blogs sort of linger on in cyberspace forever -- the concept intrigues me. It's sort of like immortality. And I got to thinking, suppose some former civilization (I mean like, 24,000 years ago) also had computers and blogs, but they got wiped out in the last Ice Age and so we don't even know they existed? But all their blogs are still there, in cyberspace. And suppose one of them popped up on my computer and I somehow figured out how to access the rest of them? (Not bloody likely, given my computer skills!) But wouldn't that be absolutely amazing?
I think it would make a great TV series. The Blog Whisperer.
What will I think of next?
Tune in tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari Meehan said...

The Blog Whisperer. Isn't that what we all are? I think about how many of us have our voices out there and how little is heard!

Great premise though! Don't you wish Bao and Bacchus could blog?

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home