Chairman Bao is a Shih Tzu. We travel a lot. I drive. He watches. We've logged at least 10,000 miles and he's never once said, Sweetheart, don't you think you should stop and ask someone?

Monday, February 26, 2007


Do you really care where Anna Nicole is buried? Or what Britney Spears does to her hair? Does anybody?
I've got some real news.
Here it is. Finally. An absolutely perfect dog poop scooper-upper. It's called a Mutt Mitt, and I discovered it in -- of all places -- Mexico!
It folds up to the size of a pillbox, but unfurled, it's big enough to cope with the output of any dog. I've draped one over a sleeping Bao, to give you an idea of its capacity.
It's quick, it's clean, it's light, it's cheap and you don't get your hands dirty.
Don't just take my word for it. You can get a free sample if you send them an email asking for one. The address is sample@ipimitts.com
I really love this product. I bet you will, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari Meehan said...

Yep. The ones I use for Bacchus are pink. Those in the "hood" know Bacchus by name and me as the "pink bag lady"! It could be worse.

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home